At There With Care Support Services, our team includes a Registered and an Enrolled Nurse.
This allows our team to provide the following services to our clients:
Every patient receiving health care in Australian health service organisations deserves comprehensive care, but some patient groups are particularly vulnerable and, for them, comprehensive care has a substantial role in helping to prevent harm.
- Health Assessments – assessment of a patient’s health,
physical, psychological and social function, providing preventive health care and education to a patient.
- Medication Management – overseeing the medications
prescribed for a patient to ensure they are taken
properly and achieving their planned, therapeutic
- Wound Care – ensuring appropriate wound management
and facilitate optimal wound healing.
- PEG Feeding – support nurses in administering feeds and
medications via a nasogastric, orogastric or gastrostomy tube in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Catheter Care – ensure the insertion and care of the urinary catheter is carried out in a safe manner that minimises trauma and infection risks.
- Liaising with GP’s and Allied Health Professionals
- Diabetic Care – assist a client in monitoring and managing their condition.
- Chronic Disease Management – an integrated care approach to managing illness which includes screenings, check-ups, monitoring and coordinating treatment and patient education.
- CarePlan development
- Nasogastric tubes – administering feeds and medications via a nasogastric, orogastric or gastrostomy tube in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Surgical Drains Management – management and care of Surgical drains minimising the risk of infections.